The 2019 Breeze PE is an improved High Density Linear Polyethylene constructed entry level surfski that is easy to handle even with no previous kayaking experience. When it is unloaded its your perfect craft for fitness paddling or for playing in the waves. When loaded, the hatches can store packing for touring and relaxed long distance paddling.
The Breeze is fully equipped with all high tech NK details such as carbon footrest, carbon rudder (under-slung), deBrito self bailer, carbon handles in the side of cockpit and drink bottle holder. For a boat with this stability you will be hard pressed to find another ski on the market that provides the speed and maneuverability the Breeze offers. If you are looking for the best plastic ocean ski available then this is it.
Nordic Kayaks Breeze
- Colour - Speckled grey
- The new foot-controled deBrito bailer, specific made for NK PE surfski
- Carbon fiber footrest with self adjusting lines
- Anchor point for leash
- Carbon underslung rudder (standard)
- Packing net on aft deck
- Handles nose and tail
- Carbon handles in side of cockpit
- Bottle holder in cockpit
- Kajaksport light weight hatch
- NK/deBrito rudder control wheel
- Smart track rudder sleeve for kick up rudder mounting option
Nordic Kayak's PE surfski construction: Improved High Density Linear Polyethylene – a tough and durable construction that is at home in places where you wouldn't take a composite surfski.
Rudder Options: Optional SmartTrack kick-up rudder