The Evolve blade is a predictable and great blade choice for paddlers of all levels of ability. The tear drop blade has a small learning curve and paddlers will enjoy how quickly they become comfortable with it. The Evolve blade is available only on an oval shaft which allows for easy location of the blade face in any conditions; this blade is one you can just pick up and go with.
The ZSS carbon fibre paddles represent the highest quality in construction and finish.
The quality of construction and finish of these carbon paddles is second to none. These are truly a $600+ paddle with a $200 saving…you get a sale price every day of the year. CNC machined high-density foam core is sandwiched by aero-grade quality carbon fibre cloth with an epoxy matrix. Machined aluminium heated molds provide the ability to produce a superb gloss finish. Reinforcing is provided in critical areas to ensure these blades will stand up to the rigors of surf racing. These blades are constructed to meet the demands of flat water and surf paddlers world wide. The construction of these blades is made to the specifications of Zenith Sport Sciences and is designed for paddlers by a paddler. This is not an off-the shelf product.
The Evolve Series adjustable paddle comes standard with our anodized aluminium adjustor. Plastic adjustors are optional.
Available in four sizes.
Which blade size for me? We recommend you email or call us so that we can make the best recommendation for your needs. Below is a brief guide to help point you in the right direction.
- Small - 720sq.cm - 15.0 x 49.0cm - 690g+/-20g
- Small/Medium - 735sq.cm - 15.0 x 48.0cm - 720g+/-20
- Medium - 750sq.cm - 16.0 x 50.0cm - 770g+/-20
- Medium/Large - 820sq.cm - 16.5 x 53cm - 800g+/-20
(*weights vary according to blade size, fixed and adjustable paddle length and shaft option)
- Small - young male and female paddlers, less smaller built males and females
- Small/Medium - smaller and recreational male paddlers, strong females
- Medium - very strong females, medium to strong males
- Medium/Large - very strong females, medium to strong males
(coming soon) 100% Carbon Filament Wound, 1.1mm wall - as light as it gets
- amazing light manufactured with a filament winding process that allows us to use a 45 degree orinetation of the carbon tow reducing the stiffness compared to typically mandrel wound carbon shafts of similar wall thickness
- appearance - black
- medium flex
Texalium pre-preg mandrel wound shaft, 1.2mm wall - designed for those who need impact resistance
- designed for surf paddling where impacts can occur, this shaft is a medium weight shaft
- appearance - Silver, Rose or Gold Texalium
- soft/medium flex